Designed to gently compress the IT band removing the pain asscocitaed with the friction of the band against the femoral condyle
ITB Band Support | Alleviates IT Band Syndrome pain | Stabilises IT tract – reduces friction | 2″ wide | UBL neoprene with non-slip back |
Pro-Tec IT Band Compression Wrap:
- General Application: Alleviates conditions of Iliotibial Band Syndrome.
- How It Works: This IT Band Wrap provides targeted compression, stabilizing the Iliotibial tract and it absorbs stress to the area and reduces friction and rubbing of the femoral condyle.
- Design Theory: The IT Band Wrap includes a compression pad which provides targeted compression. It is 2″ wide and is made from UBL neoprene which is comfortable on the skin. Now with a NEW non-slip backing
- Size Chart:
- Small-Large (Up to 19”)
- (Circumference measured 3” above top of kneecap)
About Pro-Tec:Pro-Tec Athletics was founded January 1991 in Los Angeles, California and began with one product, the Knee Pro-Tec patellar tendon strap. Owner, and former professional volleyball player, Jeff Rodgers first began selling to the volleyball market. As the company grew, it expanded its product offering and reached out to new markets. The running market became the next frontier and Pro-Tec quickly capitalized on an opportunity manufacturing specialized supports for running injuries.
Located in Redmond, Washington, Pro-Tec Athletics offers over 59 products, ranging from highly effective orthopedic supports to breakthrough innovations in hot/cold and massage therapy. In addition to success in the volleyball and running markets, Pro-Tec Athletics benefits a wide range of sporting goods and sports medicine markets, including, but not limited to soccer, basketball, schools, athletic trainers, physical therapy, podiatry, orthopedic and chiropractic clinics.
Furthermore, Pro-Tec believes in offering more than just a “product on the shelf.” We are excited to provide injury information to expedite each individual’s recovery.
Injury guides offering symptom identification, treatments, and strengthening and stretching exercises are available with most products to offer the individual a complete recovery package.
Pro-Tec also takes pride in separating itself from the competition by:
1) Recognizing injuries that other manufacturers overlook.
2) Product design that is unparalleled in comfort and effectiveness.
3) Being your injury information source.
4) Offering the best in customer service.
In 2012, Pro-Tec Athletics will maintain its innovative and leading edge by introducing several new products including the Travel Size Roller Massager and Y Roller, while continuing to improve existing product designs!
As an all-around leader for your sports medicine needs for injuries such as iliotibial band syndrome, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis, just to name a few, Pro-Tec Athletics is prepared to do what it takes to keep you injury free, “supporting” your active lifestyle.