- Deep stud pattern (8mm) deliver surefootedness across soft, muddy terrains
- Oblique toebox allows for maximum splay at toe-off for added stability
- 3mm EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Durable, synthetic upper sheds mud and moisture to keep the foot dry
- Reinforced heel piece for protection and a lockdown fit
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
- Weight: 10.3 oz. | 292 g.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.