This case is perfect for small GPS units as used for GPS-Speedsurfing
- As tested and used by professional windsurfers and kite-surfers all over the world
- It comes with a strong armband, adjustable to fit you whatever size your arm
- and a lanyard too in case you prefer to hang it round your neck
- You’ll be able to talk and hear through it without a problem
- and if your device has a touchscreen it’ll work normally
- It’ll leave you free to get on with your stand-up paddling, kite-surfing, or any other activity you want to immerse yourself in.
Is this the right size for my device?
- This case was designed to fit the Locosys Genie GT-31, and is just as good for the GW-52
- It will also fit short but fat smartphones such as the BlackBerry Classic.
Tip: to get the circumference, add the width to the depth and then multiply this by 2
How waterproof is it?
It’s Submersible (protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m – click on the icon for more)
Weight: Case: 1.3oz / 38g Armband: 0.6oz / 16g Lanyard: 0.2oz / 7g
Materials: 300mu UV-resistant TPU
Colour: Black with black armband and acid green lanyard
Country of Origin: Made in the UK.
What else do I need to know?
- You can get great video with your front-facing camera. There is no lens window on the back of this case, so you cannot use a rear-facing/iSight camera. Sorry!
- Some smartphones can be very sticky. Pinch the case by a corner and jiggle it to get a very sticky phone in and out.
- Some devices will float in this case and some won’t – make sure you test yours in a basin before you launch it into the sea!
- Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, the water breaks the circuit. But you can use the volume buttons to operate your camera underwater.
- Fingerprint recognition such as Apple’s Touch ID won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode.
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case.