The HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 4 is a highly cushioned daily running shoe built for a neutral foot motion. A soft underfoot experience built for your daily training efforts, the HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 4 is ready for the long miles on the road.
The shoe continues to offer a maximal design but now with an upgraded EVA foam package, the shoe offers a more responsive ride that delivers consistent cushioning throughout your run. For a more adaptable fit, the shoe provides an engineered mesh upper while a new 3D Puff Print Frame creates a secure mid foot lockdown. Finished off with an updated outsole design with strategic rubber placement, this shoe offers plenty of durability for the long haul.
Built for the runner seeking a highly cushioned trainer that keeps weight at a minimum, the HOKA ONE ONE Clifton 4 is a great pick for recovery efforts, long run day, and any daily training in between.
- Full length EVA with upgraded foam package offers soft yet responsive cushioning that maintains a consistent feel throughout the life of the shoe.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for traction and durability, with an updated design to optimize grip and energy return.
- Engineered Mesh on the upper uses an open design to allow for airflow while providing support in key areas.
- 3D Puff Print Frame offers lightweight support with enhanced foot lockdown.
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.