The Saucony junior girls ride 9 is equipped with PowerGrid which provides 20% more cushioning that standard midsoles to ensure the wearer maximum comfort.
The Saucony girls Ride 9 junior running shoes has been constructed with a leather and mesh upper with flexfilm overlays to enhance fit without adding weight. The mesh part of the upper will ensure ventilation throughout the shoe to provide a dry, cool and fresh environment for the feet.
With an EVA midsole, it will provide lightweight cushioning to the wearer ensuring a extremely comfortable fit. Fitted with a antimicrobial lining to minimise the risk of odour.
The midsole is fitted with PowerGrid which is a powerfoam material that is integrated with GRID technology to create a system that effectively centres the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in an exceptionally smooth and responsive ride. It provides 20% more cushioning that standard midsoles and absorbs impact and returns energy to the runner.
The Saucony ride 9 features 8mm heel-to-toe-drop for comfort and durability.
The Tri-Flex outsole allows for better ground contact, fantastic pressure distribution and gives you propulsion at toe off to give you that extra boost.
With a non-marking outsole, it won't leave any marks on the ground and it gives extreme durability.
- Leather and mesh upper with flexfilm overlays - Ensures breathability and an enhanced fit without adding weight.
- EVA midsole - Provides lightweight cushioning.
- Antimicrobial lining - Minimises the risk of odour.
- PowerGrid - Absorbs impact and distributes pressure.
- Tri-Flex - Ensures better ground contact.
- Non-marking outsole - Extreme durability.
- Drop - 8mm