Take your run to the trails in any weather condition with the all new Excursion TR10 GTX. The outsole provides excellent protection and the traction on rough terrain while the waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX upper hugs the foot to provide support throughout your run.
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX and durable synthetics keep your foot dry and debris away
- Heel pull loop for easy on and off
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort
- Molded sockliner
- Heel Grid System and IMEVA midsole provide a cushioned underfoot ride
- Trail specific XT-600 carbon rubber outsole provide traction and durability
- Shoe Category: Neutral, Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.